Phil Nite shares his musical influences from different periods of his life:
1983–2001 – this is a list of the albums I grew up with and that influenced me the most during the first twenty years of my life (1983–2001).
I started my musical journey in 2002, when I began singing and playing drums in various guitar bands. In some bands I sang; in others I played drums. This continued until the end of 2007. 2002–2007 – this list includes the albums that had the greatest influence on me from 2002 to 2007. We used to play many songs from these albums at our concerts, mixed in with our own songs. We simply lived and breathed this music. It was The Doors, The Stooges, The Cure, Joy Division, The Sound, Interpol, Editors, and The Strokes. To complete the picture, you can add the music I grew up with: The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Exploited, AC/DC, Metallica, and Nirvana. Back then we played a lot of music, listened to a lot of music, loved a lot, and drank a lot. It was a blast!
At the beginning of 2008, I finally quit all the guitar bands I was in at the time. It was then that I began to focus on creating my own original synthesizer music, starting my solo musical journey under the name Phil Nite. 2008–today – this list includes the albums that have had the greatest influence on me from 2008 to the present day.
Naturally, these album lists represent only a small part of the releases in my music collection from those years.
